Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Blog


Posted 10/21/2013
Feeling much resistance to starting a blog. I suppose it's my feeling that short equals dumb. I am admittedly long-winded and inclined to go on too long--ideas take time to develop--so this will be a test of my ability to be brief and not, as Orwell's character in Burmese Days says, "unable to write a notice without an attack of literary diarrhea."
Exposing Myself: A Life of Sex and Truth will be available in print and Kindle within the week. What a relief to bear my soul at last...no more secrets! There is no relief in hiding. The last verse of one of my songs: I am who I am and if that's not enough/All that I can tell you is that's really tough/Didn't want to hurt you but I guess I will/The trouble with a lie is that it won't lie still!  

No comments: